Thursday, January 13, 2011

Seriously?

Wow, I can't believe that I haven't blogged here since 2009!!!! So I have done several pieces. I think I'm going to include my cross stitch on this blog.


I made this dress for my friend's new baby. This family is awesome! We met them while we were living in Italy. Sean and Maria Ardis, we kind of adopted them. They became family! They had two cute kids, Ethan and Bella, while we were in Italy. They moved to Arizona and had little baby, Makena!!!! These kids are so AWESOME!! This is Makena wearing the dress that I crocheted for her. Doesn't she look cute?

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic little outfit. I haven't crocheted a baby dress since I was in my early teens. Love the colour, but I am a little pink mad lol. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious, baby and the dress. Your work is incredible.

    ReplyDelete